Being prepared for the “future of work” is no easy task. With new technologies coming out virtually every day that promise to revolutionise the workplace, it’s impossible to know what you should be focusing on.
Join CMSWire and Workgrid in this live, hour-long interactive discussion and we’ll discuss the big predictions from top digital workplace thought leaders. We’ll share what you need to know to prepare your organisation for success in the coming decade.
Featured panelists for this discussion include:
- Gillian McCann, Co-Founder and Head of Cloud Engineering & AI for Workgrid Software
- Sharon O’Dea, Co-Founder of Lithos Partners and Senior Principal Consultant for Infocentric Research AG
- Jon Ingham, Human Resources & Organization Development Consultant and author of “The Social Organization”
- Brett Caldon, CEO and Co-Founder of Workgrid Software
You may also be interested in Jon's posts from CSMWire / DWG's Digital Workplace Experience in Chicago in 2018:
- Me on Organisation Design and the Digital Workplace
- Brian Solis on Culture 2.0
- Tony Byrne on Digital Workplace Technology Selection
- Dion Hinchcliffe on Digital Workplace Experience